– All parts can be carried by one person.
– Spring loaded high friction rollers grabs and climb on standard scaffolding pipes.
– Every possible situation can be solved by assemble standard scaffolding parts.
– All connection parts are with a single bolt.
– Same bolt size for all connections between parts.
– All intersection points are marked with red color.
One person, one bolt and you are good to go! The Ergo Climber has spring loaded high friction rollers that grabs and climb on standard scaffolding pipes. Every possible situation can be solved by assembling standard scaffolding parts.
|Working width:||0,25-2,0 m|
|Max length between supports:||2,0 m|
|Min clearance height:||320-500 mm (depending on bracket type)|
|Roller beam lengths:||0,25 / 0,5 / 1,0 m|
|Oscillation steps:||8° / 22mm and 14° / 42mm|
|Weight climber:||22 kg|
|Weight Power head:||21 kg|
|Weight Roller beam:||9,5 kg/m|
|Weight complete climber (1×1 m):||approx. 85 kg|
|Max reaction force:||1000N|
|Parallel drive:||±2 %|
|Drive source:||Ergo Controller|